Notice: Undefined index: links in /home/customer/www/ericwillmsonline.com/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wptlkt-bloglinkmagic/cloaker.php on line 721
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/ericwillmsonline.com/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wptlkt-bloglinkmagic/cloaker.php on line 721
WordPress has worked had on making it easier for eCommerce websites to be functional and succeed on the platform. If you own a WooCommerce store, you’ve seen how frustrating it can be to have low sales. Especially when you have a lot of traffic. You could be bringing low quality traffic, or maybe you need to keep working on optimizing your store.
Let’s take a look at WordPress eCommerce plugins that can help you set up amazing online stores, and some tips that can help you attract traffic that actually converts into sales.
- Optimize Your Online Advertising Strategy:
Advertising is one of the and most successful ways to reach a huge amount of target customers quickly easily. Google has over 100 billion monthly searches, imagine all the people you could reach and the possibilities of customers seeing and clicking your ads. Facebook has millions of users worldwide you can show your ads to as well.
WordPress can help you create ads for your products and services with some of their plugins: If you want to display your products on Google but don’t have enough time to create all your ads, there are plugins like the WooCommerce Clever Google Ads that will automatically create and configure your Google Ads for free. Other plugins like Facebook for WooCommerce connects your site with Facebook.
- Rescue Lost Customers:
Despite people leaving your store without actually making a purchase, you need to plan a way of bringing them back. There are several ways you can do this:
- Use retargeting campaigns: remind them about your products by following previous visitors through the internet with ads. The most effective are dynamic retargeting ads. These show potential clients ads of the exact same product they were looking at on your site.
- Add a WooCommerce wishlist feature to your store: Plugins like the TI WooCommerce Wishlist make it easy for visitors to save the products they like and buy them later.
- Follow up with abandoned carts: Use a plugin such as Abandoned Cart Lite, this plugin sends automatic and well-timed email notifications to both, your guests and logged-in customers for reminding them about their abandoned orders.
- Create Your Own Online Community:
- Creating a community around your brand is essential for the growth of your site and attracting more people to it. To do so, it’s very important to create a proper environment both on your site and the social media accounts associated with it.
The first step is to create your own blog. Write posts about your products and services, the client needs you cover, and topics surrounding the lifestyle of your target audience. Focus on what they all have in common, and make readers feel like a part of your brand. Once they do, they’ll be more likely to share your articles – helping you grow for free. Content generation is super useful for improving your SEO strategy as well. It creates more chances for your site to appear in Google’s results when people search for related keywords.
There are many ways to improve your WooCommerce SEO, but the best place to start is with a good SEO plugin. Though you’ve likely heard of it before, Yoast is one of the best options for any WordPress powered site. The second step is sharing all your content on social media to reach as many people as possible. Doing so will help to bring fresh traffic to your site.
- Collaborate with Influencers in Your Sector:
You can always collaborate with other companies or individuals on social media, blogs or other web pages. Partnering with others in your industry or niche is a proven way to increase relevant traffic. Since you’re targeting people who are interested in similar products or services, or that have a specific lifestyle your products or services match with, the traffic is much more likely to convert.
One of the most popular ways of collaborating is guest posting. This is a natural way to introduce yourself and your business to a new audience. Exchanging content with other influencers and companies on social media or blogs is not only good for SEO, but will also generate a lot of trust for you.
Apply these tips and you will see positive results.